Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Finally Some Pictures of Swimming Lessons

This is Audrie swimming to the edge

I've had a few people complaining that I have no pictures of swimming lessons, so finally here you go. Justin was able to come to watch the girls lessons today so I got my camera out. Normally both girls cry during the lessons, but not the case for Audrie today. Prior to today we haven't really had any smiles yet..just tears. Well, today apparently Audrie felt like showing off for Dad. There were absolutely no tears..just smiles, claps, & waves. Ellie on the other hand still cried. I told Justin, now he has to be here for every lesson because Audrie did so well.

The picture & video today are of Audrie, but will there will definitely be more later; hopefully of Ellie :)

1 comment:

  1. Loved it! Way to go, Missy Audrie!! Justin you will just have to come every lesson..this is too precious to miss.

    ReplyDelete