Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My New Time Killer


Not quite done with this one...




Pretty proud of my embroidery skills on this one..;)

So, I've found a new hobby. My first hobby was photography, but then I realized I needed something to do with all of the pictures I take. So that my friends..is how scrapbooking started. I'm having a lot of fun with it, although I don't have nearly as much time to work on it as I'd like. I'm posting a couple of the layouts I've made this week. My goal is to make 1 book for each year of the girl's life. I'm a little behind since I started late..I'm trying to get their 1st year book done so I can start on years 1-2.


Below, are just a few snapshots of the girls hanging out in their pool on Sunday while Dad & I hung out in the big pool. This is before they started swim lessons...:) I'm a little behind on my posts..still hoping to post about swim lessons and also our trip to Kansas. "Hey, it was only 2 weeks ago, right?"


No comments:

Post a Comment