Monday, April 26, 2010

Hey, Where's My Sister Going?


As a quick side note... Justin and I were finally able to spend the day together minus kids on Saturday. We hired a nanny for the day. We were gone from 11-6:30, which is the longest I've been away from the kids EVER. We went to lunch, then went to Target, Barnes & Noble, then headed to the golf course. We hadn't golfed together since right before the pregnancy. We had a blast..Well, Justin maybe not so much :) I had an amazing day on the course and drove the ball farther than Justin & the other 2 guys we played with at almost every hole. I don't think Justin really enjoyed THAT so much, but we really did have a great day!

Back to the kids...I'm am so enjoying watching the twins become best friends. They really look out for each other and don't like to be too far from one another throughout the day. Even the nanny commented on how they stick together. I'm posting a video...they like to play follow the leader. Dad or I will start crawling, then one starts behind us...as soon as the first one takes off, sister is right behind. Then it's funny, because they always check to make sure sister is still coming. Also, if they are playing in the nursery and one comes out to see what we're doing in the front room...the other baby is most certainly close behind. They don't go ANYWHERE without the other.

UPDATE on teeth: Audrie now has her 2 top teeth and Ellie has 1 top tooth and is getting the 2nd.




1 comment:

  1. that is the cutest video I have ever saw in my life! Dad and I laughed and laughed!
    They are sure becoming close and developing quite a personality.

    ReplyDelete