Friday, August 28, 2009

Getting Ready to Head to Kansas

Well, we leave Tuesday for our first trip home with the babies. I don't think I've ever been so excited to go back. Since I was on bedrest for a good portion of my pregnancy and unable to travel, I haven't seen my brother and his family in well over a year. Needless to say, I can't wait to see everyone.

This will be the first time that Grandma & Grandpa Rollins meet the girls. We will be heading out to the Rollins farm on Tuesday. I'm sure the twins will have a great time playing with Grandma & Grandpa and also meeting Uncle Kenny. I'm sure Kenny will have them as farm hands by the end of the week.

Later in the week, we will be heading to Lyons to see my side of the family. I think my mom has pretty much invited the whole town to come see the babies on Saturday. It should be a great weekend there!! My Aunt Paula will also be coming to meet the twins. OH, what a big week Ellie & Audrie have in store!!

We are of course a little apprehensive on how the flight will go, but I'm sure they will behave themselves. However, I can't imagine trying to fly home without Justin. Maybe someday!! More about the trip we get back.. ( if we survive,HAHA!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment